GDT: Senators @ Maple Leafs - 7 pm - Oct 16, 2021 - game #3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck Alfie    

Minus 2 noticeable mistakes, Lilly was solid and really needs to play more. Seems Sandin gets a big leash, he got undressed by Ennis badly this game. Let the kids make some mistakes early on and see w

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Posted Images

How would it work if it turns out JT isn't fine and retires/stops playing... would the Leafs somehow be able to get rid of his cap hit? Or are they fucked unless another team takes over the AAV on the cap?

29 minutes ago, brocto said:

How would it work if it turns out JT isn't fine and retires/stops playing... would the Leafs somehow be able to get rid of his cap hit? Or are they fucked unless another team takes over the AAV on the cap?

If he's not ok and unfit to play he goes on LTIR

9 hours ago, crazyray79 said:

If he's not ok and unfit to play he goes on LTIR

JT has always fallen down a lot. I imagine he's fine, and once Matthews is back to ease the pressure, he'll look better.

I'm going through Post Concussion Syndrome for the last month,  so I know it can be tough, but he's had lots of time and the very best medical care.

Overall I'm pleased with the season start for the team.

Feel really bad for the fckng Habs though 

41 minutes ago, Tread The Floods said:

The concerning thing about JT is he has looked like a second line center filling in for the 1C role. He should be much, much better than that. Ritchie has been barely noticeable. 

Nylander, Bunting, Kerfoot, Spezza and Kampf have played well. Campbell has been our best player. 

Yeah, when the players suck and the goalie is your best player, you should be worried, but I mean, if they cared about winning that is... winning seems like a secondary thing for this 'team' for the past 3 years. 

who would have thought that getting rid of Babcock would actually be the worst thing? He knew this team didn't work, and he was right.

49 minutes ago, Tread The Floods said:

The concerning thing about JT is he has looked like a second line center filling in for the 1C role. He should be much, much better than that. Ritchie has been barely noticeable. 

Nylander, Bunting, Kerfoot, Spezza and Kampf have played well. Campbell has been our best player. 

Kase and Engvall have looked solid as well. Rest of the forwards definitely need to step it up.

1 hour ago, Tread The Floods said:

16 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Ritchie has looked like shit. He's been the most disappointing of the new guys. Well, only if you expected something from him, I suppose. 

yeah he's been a complete non-factor, HOWEVER, i'll be more concerned if that continues when he's on matthews left wing while auston is driving the play. richie wasn't brought in to drive anything tbh, neither was bunting and his ability to drive plays is a nice surprise, but richie just needs to fill a role on a line that drives itself.  now JT & marner apparently cant do thar atm, so i'll give richie some runway until I see him with auston.

33 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Ritchie has looked like shit. He's been the most disappointing of the new guys. Well, only if you expected something from him, I suppose. 

Not sure what everyone was thinking when we signed a guy for 1.5M who his last team gave up for nothing.   He's not a first line winger, except on the Leafs lol

4 hours ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I guess that's the scouting report on him. He has stretches of really good play and then disappears. The guy is built like a bona fide power forward but is invisible most nights. 

The signings this offseason were decent if the players actually play their proper roles. Unfortunately, relying on Ritchie and Bunting in the top-six is going to lead to huge disappointment (and I've liked Bunting so far). 

• AoR locked and unpinned this topic