Your 2021-2022 Toronto Maple Leafs

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we could get Rielly for 5, fuck give him all the fucking term he wants. Good god.

I understand.   i just can’t say I agree.  For starters, yes they were the 8 v 9, but the leafs were 3rd in the east, the jackets weren’t even in the wildcard slot (6th in the metro) and wou

And on their way to the successes they’ve had they had the balls to move out literal superstars to make the team better.   This whole Boston thing is going to become a straw for Leafs fans n

Posted Images

5 hours ago, PIPERSMAN63 said:

Simmonds playing 13 minutes per night on the 3rd or 4th line isn't going to make or break the team.

No, but him only hitting and injuring our stars might lol

He can't throw a hit during the game but sure take Marner out right before the season opens. 

4 hours ago, MississippiMapleLeaf said:

Most of the fans of the Canadian teams and the teams contending for the Cup care about their fourth line players and depth. 

Leafs don't contend for the cup. They are contending to make the play offs and then to not choke in round one. 

Worry about the 4th line next year, when hopefully they're in better shape (and have won a round in the play offs).

3 minutes ago, brocto said:

Leafs don't contend for the cup. They are contending to make the play offs and then to not choke in round one. 

Worry about the 4th line next year, when hopefully they're in better shape (and have won a round in the play offs).

Next year? If Rielly leaves they could be even further away from contention. 

Regardless of that hardcore fans  of Canadian based teams worry about the fourth line and the depth all the time. It’s a part of fandom and Vancouver and Ottawa fans are in the same boat as Leafs fans.

50 minutes ago, MississippiMapleLeaf said:

Next year? If Rielly leaves they could be even further away from contention. 

Regardless of that hardcore fans  of Canadian based teams worry about the fourth line and the depth all the time. It’s a part of fandom and Vancouver and Ottawa fans are in the same boat as Leafs fans.

we're a better team this year compared to last.

11 hours ago, n0nsense said:

40 goals per year, while a feat for the majority of NHLers, would actually be disappointing for Matthews personally.  As Karen-ish as this sounds, I expect 50 goals on average.

That said, if he can lead the team in the playoffs and win us a Cup I’ll happily take whatever he does.  

You're not wrong, actually.

Marner is a game time decision, per Keefe.  

Also, I'm gonna be hemmed up at work till 6.  If anyone wants to do the GDT, please do.  

If not, I'll try to bang out something just before gametime.  

2 hours ago, Matthews34 said:

Marner will be in the lineup tonight. No way you miss the season opener from a little bump like that in practice and are a game time decision.

Lol... it is Marner we are talking about so you never know.