Your 2021-2022 Toronto Maple Leafs

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we could get Rielly for 5, fuck give him all the fucking term he wants. Good god.

I understand.   i just can’t say I agree.  For starters, yes they were the 8 v 9, but the leafs were 3rd in the east, the jackets weren’t even in the wildcard slot (6th in the metro) and wou

And on their way to the successes they’ve had they had the balls to move out literal superstars to make the team better.   This whole Boston thing is going to become a straw for Leafs fans n

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Anger Management said:

Well i couldn't find a pic with Matthews holding the Leaf logo over his head.  And couldn't be arsed to create one.

Holding a Leaf logo over his head is all Matthews will ever do playing in Toronto. It is the Harold Ballard Curse AM. The Harold Ballard Curse.

8 minutes ago, canadaguy said:

Only 54 years??? You would make a pathetic Cubs or Red Sox fan!

Who? Like i said i don't follow Baseball at all. Put it under my do not care to care list i guess. Tbh the older i get the less interest i have in any sport. I would love to see some Isle Of Man TT footage return to tv though.

Edited by PIPERSMAN63
15 hours ago, PIPERSMAN63 said:

Who? Like i said i don't follow Baseball at all. Put it under my do not care to care list i guess. Tbh the older i get the less interest i have in any sport. I would love to see some Isle Of Man TT footage return to tv though.

You and me both

Actually, F1 in the late 60s to the early 80s too. When they still had to clutch in and out. Fucking amazing footwork back then. 

Also, 1000HP engine to boot? How the hell did anyone survive those years? Bonkers.

2 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Actually, F1 in the late 60s to the early 80s too. When they still had to clutch in and out. Fucking amazing footwork back then. 

Also, 1000HP engine to boot? How the hell did anyone survive those years? Bonkers.

How about 300hp in a 475 pound street legal motorcycle? Fuck me i had a 500 pound bike that put out 150hp and was stupidly fast.

So Matthews required wrist surgery which means he was playing through significant pain all season and probable even only able to use one hand effectively at times. He still lead the league in scoring. I wonder does this make him a manly man?

Leafs are such a shit organization. Letting your star player have surgery to become better? tsk tsk.

Gotta learn from Buffalo, manly organization. You're hurt? We don't give a shit. Play hard!!!!1111111

3 hours ago, n0nsense said:

So Matthews required wrist surgery which means he was playing through significant pain all season and probable even only able to use one hand effectively at times. He still lead the league in scoring. I wonder does this make him a manly man?

I heard he injured it this summer while training.

Was it pre-existing condition from last season?

13 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdo said:

Yes.  

Apparently they were hoping some time off might allow it to heal on its own.  Once he started ramping up workouts to prepare for the season, it was clear that didn’t happen, and surgery was required.  

24 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdo said:

Ya if you recall he took some time off mid season because of it.