• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eagles signing Mark Sanchez rofl @@Raiden

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

Go win them a Super Bowl, Matty.

He’s a definite upgrade on Goff, but I don’t think he makes the Rams good enough to win a Superbowl. I hope I’m wrong.

Lions got quite a haul for him. Good chance for the new GM to make his mark on the team. Only thing is he seems to be doubling down on Goff a bit, but the two first rounders help make up for that.

2 hours ago, TuckerIntensity said:

No one is doubling down on Goff. He's got two years off guaranteed money, we've got at least two years more of suck coming. He's the bridge and if he happens to turn it around, he's still young or he can be traded too.

Yeah, that makes sense. Just that the new GM apparently played a fairly big role in the Rams’ decision to trade up for Goff in the draft, so maybe he really thinks he sees something in him.

But at worst, you’re absolutely right, they’re stuck with him for two years during a rebuild. 

Edited by canadaguy
3 hours ago, canadaguy said:

Yeah, that makes sense. Just that the new GM apparently played a fairly big role in the Rams’ decision to trade up for Goff in the draft, so maybe he really thinks he sees something in him.

But at worst, you’re absolutely right, they’re stuck with him for two years during a rebuild. 

I do believe he thinks there's a better QB in there than shown the last couple years, but we shouldn't have cap issues so a good way to find out.

28 minutes ago, TuckerIntensity said:

I do believe he thinks there's a better QB in there than shown the last couple years, but we shouldn't have cap issues so a good way to find out.

I agree. Even if it doesn't work out, I think the picks they got back are worth the trade.